Now there are a huge number of options that you can explore in order to receive $ 30 per hour or more. For example, a lightning technician gets $ 35 an hour, an elevator installer and repairer about $ 40 an hour, a police officer about $ 31 an hour.
Jobs That Pay $ 30 An Hour Without A Degree
Despite the fact that in the modern world college is synonymous with prestigious work, not every American can spend 4 years and a huge amount of money on education. Of course, college is a lucky ticket to life, but it’s not the only way you can make good money for a living. Thus, you have a chance to receive from $ 50,000 to $ 100,000 per year even before your friends and family graduate from college.
What Jobs Pay 30 An Hour?
Now there are more and more queries on the Internet such as “jobs paying 25 an hour”, “jobs that pay $ 30 an hour with no experience”, “jobs paying 30 an hour”, “$ 25 an hour jobs near me” and so on. There are, of course, many ways to help you make $ 30 an hour without spending 4 years on college. However, you should understand that you will need some level of training in order to receive $ 30 per hour anyway.
So, below you can explore jobs that will help you get $ 30 per hour without a degree:
- Elevator installer and repairer. This type of work involves the installation, repair and maintenance of elevators, moving walkways, escalators and so on. This work is suitable only for those people who feel comfortable in small spaces and at a height. Also, you should note that most elevator installers study this profession for 4 years on-the-job apprenticeship. At the moment, the average salary is about $ 40 per hour.
- Lightning technician. These workers install lights, different equipment for plays, churches, concerts, TV shops and so on. It is also important to note that such work often involves lifting heavy equipment and height. Also, workers are often responsible for installing and transporting equipment. The average salary is $ 35 an hour.
- Dispatcher. These workers monitor and operate equipment that delivers energy to users. They also redirect electricity during natural disasters or maintenance. With this job, you can earn about $ 43 per hour.
- Transportation, storage and distribution manager. Employees oversee transportation, storage, distribution and other logistics. They are also responsible for enforcing government regulations, maintaining budgets, and optimizing systems. The average fee is $ 45 per hour.
- Police officer. Officers protect citizens, patrol the streets, interview witnesses, maintain public order, and so on. Of course, you must understand that working as a police officer is primarily a danger and responsibility, since it will be necessary to perform a large number of duties. Military service will be a great start to your police career, although it is not required. As a police officer, you can earn about $ 31 an hour.
20 Jobs That Pay $ 30 An Hour
If the previous options did not suit you, but you still want to study 30 an hour jobs, take a look at the list below. There you can find jobs of jobs that pay $ 25 an hour or even more:
- Market research analysts $ 32.45
- Urban and regional planners $ 31.69
- Writers $ 31.04
- Film and video editors $ 30.62
- Animal scientists $ 31.02
- Loan officers $ 30.39
- Civil engineers $ 39.03
- Education administrators $ 38.53
- Fashion designers $ 35.78
- Sociologists $ 36.63
- Architects $ 37.93
- Geographers $ 34.33
- Nuclear medicine technologists $ 32.91
- Budget analysts $ 33.29
- Dental hygienists $ 32.63
- Linemen $ 34- $ 45
- Wallpaper hangers $ 23- $ 41
- Industrial machinery mechanic $ 27- $ 38
- Solar installers $ 18- $ 34
- Construction managers $ 35- $ 78
So, as you can see, you can find a good high-paying job even if you don’t have four years of college behind you. Choose the profession that suits you and get your $ 35 + per month!